A NOTE FROM DINA:
My name is Dina and I am so honored and excited to be a GCC Rookie for the 2015-2016 season!
I’m from Long Island and have danced my entire life, from studio dance to high school cheerleading to musicals. I attended NYU, where I majored in Communications and Business. I was on the NYU Varsity Cheerleading Team and a member of the Zeta Sigma Phi sorority. Being part of a talented, motivated, and inspiring group of women has always been a part of my life and I’m so grateful to be continuing that trend with all my lovely teammates as a Gotham City Cheerleader.
I currently work in finance at a hedge fund in Manhattan. In my spare time, I love working out, going to the beach, and following politics—staying well-rounded is so important to me. That said, I couldn’t be happier to be a member of the GCC cheering for the best football team in the best city in the world. Go Big Blue!
- I have a dog named Beau; he’s half Bichon and half Shih Tzu and he’s the best fur brother I could ever ask for!
- I started playing the violin when I was 9 years old, and still play today!
- I tore my ACL twice in college—both times the same leg, almost exactly a year apart.
- I was captain of the NYU Cheerleading team my senior year, the same year we became NCA Nationals Finalists!
- I bleed New York Blue not only for Giants Football, but for Rangers Hockey as well!
Long Island, NY